Thursday, January 21, 2016

Book Review A Taste of Blackberries By: Caroline


A Taste of Blackberries

My teacher told me to read this book and I didn’t think I would like it. I started to read it, and as I started I loved it, it was a very touching story, sad but so touching. I love how in the beginning of the story it started out happy and joyful and then there was a time of grief, and then towards the end it started to become happy again.

I admit that I cried when I was reading the really sad part because Jamie dies and he was the guy’s best friend. As I read to myself I thought that they both had love and friendship.

I think that this book will touch your heart because it touched my heart. This book was so good that you could read it over, and over, and over. I hope after you read this that you will read a taste of blackberries.

 

                             By: Caroline D.

No comments:

Post a Comment