Saturday, December 5, 2015

Random Act of Kindness during the HOLIDAYS

Last week Adeline went to a nursing home and played her violin. This was such a sweet and thoughtful act to do especially during the holiday season because many of these people never have anyone come and see them. I am so proud of you Adeline and I know they really enjoyed all of you coming. If you have any acts of kindness your child has participated in and would like for me to share please send me pictures! I love highlighting these precious kiddos! 




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet note and sharing those! Proud of her and her heart - and, it's exciting to see kindness as a mission for their classroom! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Adeline! So very proud of you! Thank you, Mom and Dad, for supporting our efforts of kindness, empathy, and leadership! I'm sure the people you played for were very blessed! Thank you, Mrs. Gault, for sharing with all of us! #WholeChild

    ReplyDelete

  3. Wow! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that perfect balance between user appeal. I must say that you've done a amazing job with this by. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Firefox.

    Apple MacBook Laptop HD Wallpaper

    ReplyDelete