Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving Break

Thank you all for coming to eat Thanksgiving lunch with us last week. I really enjoyed talking with each of you and spending this special time together! I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing break!











I had a very relaxing break, I enjoyed my time with my sweet baby girl and husband. We enjoyed Thanksgiving lunch on Thursday and then went shopping with family on BLACK Friday. We bought a lot of goodies!


We also went to a Polar Express birthday party. Harper had fun playing in the bounce houses and eating candy. She did NOT like Santa this year, I am hoping she will start liking him soon so she can get some prizes for Christmas. 



This is Harper on one of our relaxing days, I loved spending time with this sweet baby, I am so thankful to have a job where I can take off during these special holidays to spend with my family. 

1 comment:

  1. These points are very informative in themselves.
    ________________________
    American Actor HD Wallpapers

    ReplyDelete