Monday, February 3, 2014

Articles of Confederation..Well, they were trying!

To help students understand the weakness of the AOC not providing common currency, the students played the "Articles of Confederation...Well, they were trying!" game. Students were presented with different desirable items to buy (IPAD, beach vacation, sports equipment, etc.) After working through this activity, students were shown that when the AOC did not create a common currency, it presented problems for the Americans.
I did not have alot of money I could not have alot of things i'm glad I did not have to go through that time by: Kate Philbeck

I  had the money to buy a football,bike and a videogame.
by wilson marlowe

I thank it is not fair that other peopul get more mony than you and get the stuff you want
By: Anna Leigh McCallister


 



No comments:

Post a Comment